Why Use a Consultant?
Catering is not usually the client’s area of expertise or their organisation’s core activity
An Independent Consultant Will...
- manage the process on your behalf but you will remain in control.
- understand the industry and you will profit from this knowledge
- ensure a “best fit” operator is appointed
- provide a technical review of tender bids ensuring complete clarity and comparison
- set up or enhance In-house operations with practical and cost effective support
- understand current trends in eating (at work/at school etc)
- improve quality and financial efficiency
- normally cover the cost of any fees immediately
- advise on the most efficient procurement methods
- understand commercial imperatives for an efficient and cost effective service
- use rigorous and time tested processes
- provide a bespoke contract that is best suited to your business needs
- provide programmed performance monitoring to ensure future stability and achievement of results
- provide “due diligence” Food Safety and Health and Safety Auditing
- provide free ad hoc advice during the appointment period
Back to Services
“A good Consultant will save you money, time and hassle and improve the quality of your catering